Which brings me to my 'To Be Read' pile. I pull things off it and read them--but I leave more and more on there. There are plenty of good books that I mean to read. But for some reason they just don't grab me. Does anyone else have this problem, a big stagnant TBR pile that needs a little clearing out and freshening up? Time to just let some of them go?
1. Cuffed by Candlelight, anthology -- I have read half of this so it stays. First story was great, second one is dragging but will soon be over and I have hopes for the third.
5. Pulling Strings by Jules Jones This stays. The problem with ebooks is I kind of forget which ones I have. This I can read.
7. In the Dark by Rob Graham Hmmm. This stays.
8. Vrolock by Nolene by Patricia Dougan This stays as I am reviewing it but I do not feel enthused.
10. Master of Obsidian by Jamie Craig This stays
13. SummerWorld by Serdar Yegulalp Reading this now.
Okay, so that has opened up a few spots. Now all I need are some suggestions to help me fill it up again! How are your TBR piles looking? Read anything recently you'd recommend?