Monday, April 21, 2008
...and do you wish bloggers would stop flogging it?
* Plagiarism of anything by anyone
* Things that happened at RT
* Bloggers being mean
* Authors being thin-skinned
* Amazon being mean
* Epublishers being mean
* Epublishers being stupid
* Epublishers being mean and stupid
* How epublishers being mean and/or stupid makes the whole industry look bad
* Erotic romance being/not being pornography--or what is/is not pornography
* RWA being... oh, who cares.
* EPIC should... blah, blah, blah.
* Some cover art sucks
* Fee charging publishers being/not being vanity--or what is/is not vanity and whether it is a bad thing.
* What erotica is "doing to" epublishing and/or romance [see: being/not being pornography, above]
* Tiny little presses owned by people with no industry experience who can't spell but can curse are high risk propositions. No, really.
* Should you write for money or just for love/art/muse/to express welling of genius/because the troll in the toilet tells you to
* How accurate is the information at P&E, Piers, EREC, my Ouija board etc?
* How people should/should not dress at conventions
* Youtube clips.
* What kinks go too far [see: what is erotica "doing to" epublishing and/or romance, above]
...feel free to add your own.