Sunday, August 24, 2008
Ten Questions for Erotic Romance Writers--veinglory
Time for a straw poll on some of those repetitive questions. Feel free to email it to me if you prefer to be anonymous, The results will be posted when/of I get at least 50 responses.
1) Would you object to other people calling your work erotica?
2) Would you object to other people calling your work pornography?
3) Approximately how many books (novella or longer) have you published?
4) With how many different publishers?
5) Have you published in ebook format? If so are you basically satisfied, or dissatisfied with your epublishing experiences?
6) Are you published with a large commercial press (e.g. one that pays an advance over $1000 and produces offset print runs)? If you are not, is this kind of publishing one of your career goals?
7) Do you like Poser covers? Yes, no, sometimes?
8) Do you like mantitty covers? If so, with or without chest hair?
9) What romance/erotica blog to you read most frequently? (Not including EREC).
10) What erotic romance sub-genre do you think might be the next big thing?