Tuesday, August 05, 2008
It's a free fun content, posted for your information. But does the bolded section really make literal sense if these are meant to be romantic excerpts? Has 'erotica' in the process of becoming 'not porn' stopped meaning 'sexy'? Or am I weird for thinking romantic kisses are typically a bit erotic?
"Show us your best Kiss Scene excerpt. We’ll post the first 30 excerpts right here on Ecataromance.com during the month of August and at the end of the month we’ll post a poll. Whoever gets the most votes will be crowned as the Kiss Off winner.
1) Kiss scenes must include a kiss.
2) Cannot contain erotic content.
3) Must be 1500 words or less.
4) Must be pulled from a romance novel released in ebook format between January 1st and July 31st 2008.
5) Must still be available for sale on the internet.
Enter your excerpts here: http://www.ecataromance.com/index.php?page_id=169"