Wednesday, September 22, 2010
- The Good: Hedwig from Harry Potter. A little white owl costume. Seriously, how cute is that?
- The Bad: Dorothy. Sure it's cute but isn't it kind of like saying you want you child to get sucked up by a tornado?
- The Cat-Like: Cat in the Hat classic.
- The Good: .Cheshire Cat, I like how this teen girl costume isn't basically just a bikini with wings attached.
- The Bad: It looks like the cheekiest rip off costume is an Edward-from-Twilight wig. But if it doesn't make the model look like Edward, I don't see how it would help anyone else.
- The Bemusing: Sexy Hester. Yep. Sexy pilgrim. Because the Scarlet letter taught us about those pilgrims and their crazy sexiness. This costume is made of WTF because it doesn't include, um, the scarlet letter in the Scarlet Letter costume.