- Stories of the supernatural and adventure
- Something extravagant and fanciful
- An emotional attraction belonging to a heroic era, and
- A love affair.
So when a designer says only print books have "romance" my first thought is: "Kiss my shiny metal ereader." But more specifically:
- Digital books travel at crazy speed, invisible through the air
- You can get ebooks about OMG-anything from Sherlock Holmes investigating a fandom spanker, to a love story between a Finnish photographer and a weird little troll.
- The age of the digital frontier is pretty damn cool, and
- erotica and romance ebooks are selling like crazy.