|This is mai sexy face -- Arrr! / Foter / CC BY-SA|
- Why do they continue to act like we thought wolves acted in the 1970s, not how we know they act now? (e.g. the wolves that lead the hunt and first attack the prey are typically young females because they run the fastest.)
- Why are only humans werewolves? Why not, for example, pigs. Petunia the pig-wolf. It's totally plausible as these things go.
- In fact, why is it werewolves at all. the greatest cultural interaction would have been with dogs. Is it just because sexy man-dogs is just too much like bestiality?
- Why has the furry fandom approach for wolf-men really never broken through into romance? Same reason?
- Is anyone writing a different take on werewolves rather than rehashing the usual dour-brothers-who-blame-their-alphahole-ways-on-being-part-beast mythos? If so, who?